Recital News 2015
January 5th, 2015
ALL CLASSES Unless Otherwise Instructed
Plans for our 33rd annual recital are well underway! Our theme this year is “Kaleidoscope”. The recital will be held at Woodbridge Senior High School on Saturday, June 20th. There will be three different performance times again this year:
• All Pre Ballet, Pre Ballet/Tap, Kindergarten Ballet/Tap and Kindergarten Ballet/Jazz classes will perform at 10:30 a.m. in a Pre-Show called
“A Day In The Park”.
• All other students will be in either the 1:00 or 6:00 p.m. performance. We will let you know which show you will be in at a later date. *Please note: We do our very best to keep students taking more than one class in the same performance.*
All students will be required to attend a Dress Rehearsal on Thurs. June 18th or
Fri. June 19th. We will let you know the exact day and time as it gets closer to recital time. This rehearsal will be held at Woodbridge Senior High School.
Costume measurements have already been taken. Costume orders must be placed by January 15th. If you are not able to be in the recital and do not wish to order a costume, please let us know immediately.
The cost for each costume is $60.00. There is a recital fee of $30.00 per family – *This INCLUDES two complimentary tickets.* The total amount due is $90.00. Please bring your payment as soon as possible – no later than January 31st. Cash or check is acceptable. **Costumes will not be ordered for any students with an outstanding tuition balance.**
Remember, you only pay the $30.00 recital fee one time per family no matter how many dances you are in or how many dancers there are in one family.
• Each family will be given *two complimentary tickets* to be used for the single performance of their choice.
• ALL SEATS will be General Admission. In fairness to all, saving seats will not be allowed
• Tickets may be purchased at ANY time after May 15th from Miss Kelly in the office.
(This will eliminate the long line so many of you find unpleasant.)
The recital is a tumultuous task. We gladly welcome all help, volunteers and constructive suggestions. Should you be interested in helping, please inform your teacher or Miss Kelly. Thank you for your continued support and encouragement. We are looking forward to another terrific show thanks to all of you!!