Dance-O-Gram #4 Recital News
Our 31st annual recital, “Dancing Through The Decades” will be held at C.D. Hylton High School on Saturday, June 22nd, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. The Pre-Show, “Busy Day, Busy People” will begin at 10:30 a.m.
Last Day Of Class: Will be held at the studio Thursday, June 13th thru Wednesday, June 19th.
It is our last Visitors’ Day when students must wear their costumes, hair styled for performance, and makeup. We will answer any questions you may have and give much important information regarding Dress Rehearsal and Recital. Parents don’t miss this opportunity to be well informed. Bring your camera and video camera as well as your questions. Please leave noisy siblings with a sitter.
Dress Rehearsal: Students must wear their costumes, hair styled for performance and stage make-up. Report to your assigned dressing room at Hylton High School
- 10:30 a.m. Pre Show- Thursday, June 20th from 2:45-4:00 p.m. at Hylton High School
- 1:00 Show- Thursday, June 20th from 3:45-6:00 p.m. at Hylton High School
- 6:00 Show- Thursday, June 20th from 5:45 – 8:00 p.m. at Hylton High School
- All Adult students and those students performing the same dance in both shows must be at Hylton High School on Friday, June 21st from 3:45 – 7:30 p.m
Recital: Saturday, June 22nd Those students performing in the 10:30 a.m. Pre Show must arrive at Hylton at 9:30 a.m. Dancers in the 1:00 p.m. Show must arrive at Hylton at 12:00 noon. Those performing in the 6:00 Show must arrive at Hylton at 5:00 p.m. Please arrive fully dressed, make-up on, hair styled for performance and report to your dressing room. (Check the bulletin board for your dressing room assignment)
Recital Tickets: Ticket order forms have been distributed to all students, and are due to be turned in NO LATER than May 10th. EACH FAMILY will be given two free tickets. Additional tickets may be purchased at $10 each. Tickets will be available for pick-up from the office beginning June 1st. All tickets are General Admission. *Saving seats is not allowed.* The doors to the auditorium will open one hour prior to each show time, and the audience must exit after each performance.
Recital Flowers: May be ordered at the studio. Check for order forms. Please support Troop #1436!
Recital DVD: Order forms are available at the studio & at Hylton on recital day.
Recital Photos: Group & individual photos will be taken AT THE STUDIO as follows:
- Saturday, May 18th – All Junior Advanced, Advanced and Adult class students.
- Sunday, May 19th – All dancers in Beginner – Intermediate level classes.
- Thursday, June 20th - All dancers in the 10:30 a.m. Pre Show at Hylton High School at Dress Rehearsal
* Please check bulletin board for exact photo times. *
**Regular tuition is due for June**
All Recital Information is viewable at www.lbwdance.com